EVENTS FOR 2015
GREAT times in Nashville Music Community!! Nashville Muse Connecting Music Row!
PLAN NOW – GREAT INVESTMENT for EVERYONE in the Music Business! Nashville Muse is a proud Marketing Partner of the event!
After a roaring demand and a sold-out audience, WHO KNEW returns with its second speaker series set for Thursday, April 2 from 5-8 p.m. at the Listening Room Café. This month we are exploring music technology from a number of different angles. We have Spotify’s Global Head of Content talking about what they do to support artists. We have Hunter Williams, CAA Nashville’s top agent for EDM sharing his perspectives on the entire EDM landscape. Among other great speakers, we also have all 8 of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center’s “Project Music” technology accelerator delivering one minute elevator pitches on their offerings. Talk about a loaded dance card!
Here’s the complete lineup –
• Steve Savoca – Spotify’s Global Head of Content, including label relations, artist marketing and promotional activities.
• Randy Wachtler – head of production music for Warner Chappell Production Music
• Hunter Williams – head of EDM at CAA
• Stephanie Middleton – EDM artist known as “Notelle”
• Doyle Davis – owner of Grimey’s Records
• Charles Alexander – blogger, founder of Outside the Box Music
• Brittany Wegusen- CEO of Kalatech
• 8 Project Music leaders from Nashville’s Entrepreneur Center
The previous event attracted industry executives, investors, musicians and young, ambitious entrepreneurs. Don’t miss out on the next WHO KNEW!
Advance tickets are $10 and includes two drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Tickets at the door will be $15. Get your tickets before they sell out! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/who-knew-nashville-meetup-tickets-15895154836
THANKS for the 112 months of 3rd Sunday at 3:00 which ended July 15th, 2012 of 2012 at 701 Brook Hollow Road. Great memories! Thanks for the 7 Guitar BQ events 2003-2009.